Need a web designer? We'll craft a look that captures your business.
Need a web developer? We'll turn your designer's vision into a reality.
- Portraits & headshots
(Photoshop & Lightroom)
- Jeff presented “Client-Proofing Your WordPress Sites” at WordCamp Vancouver 2013. View the slides from the presentation.
- We redesigned the website for BioBricks Foundation SB.0: The 6th International Conference on Synthetic Biology, and owner Jeff Brock coordinated the conference’s social media and photography on-site in London, UK, July 9-11, 2013.
- Jeff was a featured speaker at WordCamp Seattle 2013, the largest WordPress event in the Pacific Northwest. His talk, “Client-Proofing Your WordPress Sites”, offered fellow designers & developers tips for making sites very easy for clients to use.
- In April 2013, The Studio developed and launched Square One Management. Featuring Google Maps API customization and a design by Carbonated Agency, the WordPress site lists apartment rentals near UC-Berkeley.
- It’s time to Just Chill. March 2013 saw the launch of the site we developed for this national beverage company, based on design comps from Carbonated Agency.
Our latest work
SB6.0 ConferenceOverall Management, Photography, Web Design, Web Development, WordPress
4-TellMobile Customization, Web Development, WordPress
Square One ManagementMobile Customization, Web Development, WordPress
Just ChillMobile Customization, Web Development, WordPress
When hunkered down in Seattle’s Underground, waiting for nuclear winter to pass, it’s important to have fine typography for entertainment.
Mt. Rainier hovers above Puget Sound, viewed from the Tillicum Village ferry.
Players square off in downtown Seattle’s Occidental Square.