We live and breathe WordPress.
Diablo Lake, Washington
© Jeff Brock Studio
Our favorite content management system is the open-source wonder, WordPress. Initially famous as a blogging platform, WordPress can provide a cost-effective framework for your entire site due to the wide variety of customized “plugins” available. We’ve developed more than 275 WordPress-powered sites for clients in the Seattle area and around the nation, and clients whom we’ve trained in WordPress praise its ease of use and short learning curve.
- Site hosting recommendations and setup (our favorite is WP Engine)
- Installation and upgrades to the latest version of WordPress
- Custom theme design
- Mobile customization / responsive design
- Configuration of a full suite of “best-of-breed” WordPress plugins
- Custom plugin creation and modification
- Blogging and commenting customization
- Custom integration of other PHP tools and third-party software
- Site optimization
- Deployment of WordPress MultiSite for networks
- Training (via phone and screen-sharing software), with help documents that we custom-write for you
Aside from the technical stuff, our background in journalism and editing gives us a strong sense of how to arrange and tailor your content for the web.